Large Agricultural Equipment and Historic Vehicle Display Building

The Large Agricultural Equipment and Historic Vehicle Display Building is a big, bright open space that was built specifically to house Grey Roots’ BIG items that pertain to farming and transportation. These objects range over a long time-span - from the County’s early days around 1850, right up to our 1948 Mercury Monarch automobile! The building is open as staff and volunteer resources permit in July and August, and is part of our daily guided tours.

Take a tour

Click on the locations / buildings below to learn about the Heritage Village

Large Agricultural Equipment and Historic Vehicle Display Building Blue Water Garage George Rice Blacksmith Shop Herb Miller Sawmill 1920's School House 1920's Timber Framed Barn 1920's Ontario Farmhouse Orange Hall 1886 Log House 1920's Good Cheer Bandstand Outdoor Amphitheatre Pioneer Blacksmith Shop 1853 Pioneer Log Cabin Moore & Muir Engine Works

View 3D Model of Moreston Village (30 MB)


3D model created in collaboration with St. Mary's High School

Share this content.