Maple Sugar Moon: Honouring the Gift
This spring, Grey Roots invites you to experience the joy of maple! Enjoy a full day of activities at Maple Sugar Moon:
- Explore Sacred Medicines and Mother Earth through teachings from M’Wikwedong Native Cultural Resource Centre.
- Sample fragrant cedar tea and listen to stories of the very first maple sugar moon!
- Listen to the Saugeen Trappers share stories of the first European hunters and trappers of Grey County.
- Get moving with live music from Hugh and Wendi Hunter!
- Taste some fresh maple taffy from DeJong Acres – free samples for children.
- Enjoy a hearty pancake breakfast with maple syrup (cash only)!
Bring the whole family and rejoice at this traditional rite of spring! Regular admission rates apply. FREE for Grey Roots members.