Moreston by Candlelight
Join us in Moreston Heritage Village for an old fashioned Christmas! The museum and historic buildings will be open and dressed in seasonal decor. This event is a truly unique Christmas experience for all ages and has become a well-loved annual tradition. This year's event will feature:
- Cider donated by Grandma Lambes and T&K Ferri Orchards available in the Farm House
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides (from 5-8pm) giving free rides around the village, pick up at the Bluewater Garage
- St. Andrew’s Choir in the School House (from 5-5:45pm) singing traditional Christmas music
- Brian Tannihill in the School House (from 6-8pm) playing traditional Christmas music on the piano, come sing along!
- Dan McGee in the Log Cabin (from 4-8pm) playing traditional Celtic Christmas songs on the flute by the fire
- Make your own Christmas Card in the Orange Hall
- Seasonal cookies in the Log House
- All galleries will be open
- SAIL selling food in the café
- Holiday films playing in the theatre all night.
Visitors are reminded to dress for the weather.