The Big Red Shed

The Big Red Shed is a big, bright open space that was built specifically to house Grey Roots’ BIG items that pertain to farming and transportation. These objects range over a long time-span - from the County’s early days around 1850, right up to our 1948 Mercury Monarch automobile! The building is open as staff and volunteer resources permit in July and August.

Take a tour

Click on the locations / buildings below to learn about the Heritage Village

The Big Red ShedBlue Water Garage1920's George Rice Blacksmith Shop1920's Herb Miller Sawmill1920's School House1920's Timber Framed Barn1920's Farm House1920's Orange Hall1886 Log House1920's Good Cheer BandstandOutdoor AmphitheatreCarpentry Shop1853 Log CabinMoore & Muir Engine Works1897 CN Caboose1925 Arnott General StoreThe Grey Monument

View 3D Model of Moreston Village (30 MB)

 

3D model created in collaboration with St. Mary's High School

 

Share this content