Spring into Moreston 2023
It's back! Our celebration of Spring returns with loads of fun for the whole family.
All the fun takes place in Moreston Heritage Village, with live music, great food, an Alpaca petting zoo, and lots more "Spring" themed activities.
The event runs from 12-4 PM on Saturday, May 27.
- Enjoy live music with Indigenous Music Award Winner Mimi O'Bonsawin at 12 and 2 PM
- Get up close and personal with the beautiful, friendly alpacas of Kickin' Back Alpaca Ranch
- Take in an exciting Canadian Raptor Conservancy show featuring live birds of prey at 1 or 3 PM
- Purchase a delicious bite to eat from Fired up at Grilled in Action
- Try your hand at several games and crafts which really bring the spring!
- View model railway demonstrations courtesy of Bluewater Railroaders
- Explore our Heritage Village and some of our most popular heritage buildings - all fresh from spring cleaning!
Grey Roots Members*: FREE
Family (2 adults + kids): $27.50+tax
Senior (65+) & student: $8.50+tax
Youth (5-12): $6.50+tax
Child (under 5): FREE
Admission includes access to the museum galleries, but does not include food. Advance tickets/reservations not required.
*Reciprocal members from Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre, Huron County Museum & Historic Gaol, Simcoe County Museum, and the Region of Waterloo Museums are required to purchase admission to Spring into Moreston.