- Have an up close and personal encounter with live animals from Under the Canopy: Animals of the Rainforest
- Learn the difference between predators and prey
- Play special animal-themed games, make a craft, and complete a scavenger hunt!
- Put on your pioneer outfits and explore the Village with our heritage interpreters
- Take part in pioneer activities, including tending to our farm animals, exploring the pioneer garden, and checking out the one-room schoolhouse (don’t worry, there’s no test!)
- Create a special pioneer craft to take home!
What else do I get with a Party Package?
- A private room for your celebration along with all the supplies for games, crafts, and scavenger hunts.
- Crafts and games with a heritage interpreter
- Admission to the museum for you and your guests after the program, so stay and explore!
What Do I Need to Bring?
- Bring your own treats and snacks, as well as cutlery, plates, cups, utensils and napkins for your guests. Note: kitchen facilities are not available.
- Please bring 2 large table cloths for the table
- Let us know if you’d like to come early to decorate the room (Please let us know upon booking. No tape or pushpins allowed. We are a glitter-free facility.)
Can I Bring a Birthday Cake?
Absolutely! However, no open flame allowed inside the museum. Because museums’ job is to collect, preserve and protect artefacts, fires inside are just too risky. You are welcome to enjoy a birthday cake with lit candles outside on a picnic table.